- The work will start with the analysis of the national QA situation in each country, i.e. what is already being done in terms of QA, that is, what instruments, tools, processes, etc. are being applied. In order to be able to compare the national reports, a template will be developed by the core partners in a first step which will be structured along quality dimensions/fields (for instance, involvement of social partners in curricula design, qualification of trainers, recognition of prior learning, etc.).
- In a second step the different national reports will be subject to a comparative analysis that should bring out similarities and differences in the participating countries.
- On the basis of this comparative analysis a first draft of the QA guidelines will be developed. This draft will be discussed with and critically reviewed by the experts and evaluated in national multiplier events. The feedback collected will be considered for drawing up the final version of the guidelines.
- To complement the guidelines a paper on a review and audit methodology will be produced to support VET providers and qualification awarding bodies to monitor their own QA system and implement improvements.
- At the end of this project the QA network will be set up in order to guarantee sustainability.